Located on the sheltered South coast of the island of Islay, the Old School sits on a hillside overlooking the village of Ardbeg and beyond to the coasts of Antrim and Kintyre. Originally the village school, the building has been converted to a guest house, but still retains many original features such as the vaulted ceiling in the attic sitting room and arched gable windows. The building is set in its own wooded grounds.
Combining the comforts of modern living with the distinctive character of 19th century architecture, the Old School provides a unique and attractive setting for your holiday.
- Large kitchen with dining area, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble drier, dish washer and quality utensils and crockery.
- 4 ground floor bedrooms – 2 double, 1 twin bedded, 1 single.
- Ground floor bathroom with WC and separate WC.
- Large open plan dining room with log fire
- Full length attic sitting room.
- Peaceful, spacious grounds with picnic tables.
- Parking space for several cars.
- All towels and bed linen are provided.
Mrs M Macaulay Tel. 01496 302053